Tuesday, September 28, 2010

my real due date

So today is actually suppose to be my due date! Sometime today, I was suppose to be going to the hospital to have this beautiful little girl, but that is not going to happen because she is ALREADY here!! It is weird to think that little Mrs Lux should not of been here until today. I am so glad she came early though. Even with having her be in the NICU because she was 5 weeks early and having to see her with all those tubes and wires attached to her little body, feeling helpless that we couldn't do anything to help her! I would not of changed a thing! These past 5 weeks have been some of the most amazing weeks of my life. Lux is our whole world. I never thought that one little girl could bring so much happiness into a persons life, but she has proved me wrong! For being so small she has so much personality and attitude you can't help but smile and love her! She is constantly doing little things that make me and her daddy giggle.

We love you Lux and are so glad that you are here! You make our lives complete! We couldn't imagine having any other little girl than you! You are truly amazing! Love you booger :)

1 comment: